1. A set of working tools comprising of Soldering iron, soldering core, set of pliers, cutters, meters(analog or/and digital).
2. Completion of EE course in the university or Polytechnic.
3. Preferably have a laptop.
4. Be efficient in the use of Microsoft suite and Windows.
5. Other hardware / books to be prescribed by the tutor.
Benefits from the training
1. Able to put in practice theory learnt in school.
2. Easily become employable with the acquired skills.
3. Become successful entrepreneur in everything electronic and computer.